ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-27 11785
When only one of the Xiaomi AirDots earbuds is paired, the other headset cannot be matched (that is, when only one headset rings).
1. Make sure that after the two headphones are turned on, the LED is red and white and twinkle at the same time (the LED is red and white and blinking).
2. If the non-red and white lights are in the state of double flashover at the same time, please turn off the earphone first.
3. When the phone is off, press the touch panel of the two headphones for 10 seconds until the LED flashes alternately red and white for 3 times before going out.
4. Hold the light for 10 seconds until the light flashes alternately red and white again and then goes out.
5. Turn the two headphones on at the same time (the boot interval should be less than 20 seconds, and the headphones will enter the Bluetooth pairing state if the time is too long). The red and white lights flash at the same time, and the series is successful after about 2 to 3 seconds.
6. After the series is successful, the left headphone LED is off, and the right headset LED white light is flashing slowly. At this time, you can use the mobile phone to search and match. (sometimes only one headset exits the LED red and white lights and twinkles at the same time, so you can try to restart the two headphones multiple times.).
Just try a few more times.
|You may also want to read:|
|The new Huami Amazfit smart sports watch 3 (Amazfit Verge 3) will be unveiled at August 27|
|OPPO Enco Q1 appearance leaked: three colors|
|GoPro Hero 8: Does a mega leak show the new action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide