ByFields Corrielus 2019-07-25 6031
1. Put a device in the vicinity of the smartphone, the distance should not exceed 10 meters.
2. Make sure that the speaker is turned off. Press the On / Off button and hold it for 3 seconds and then starts flashing red light, indicating the start of the synchronization of devices.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and start the search for Bluetooth devices.
4. At the end of the search, select «Mi Bluetooth Speaker», after which you will hear an alarm sound. Thus, you will know that the pairing of devices is successfully completed.
5. After disconnecting the device from the speakers, you will again hear an alarm sound. The indicator lights up red and blue, it will indicate that the new smart phones, or other devices can be connected to a speaker. If you turn on the device, a speaker can automatically connect to a smartphone or other device.
|You may also want to read:|
|AMAZFIT GTR VS Honor Watch Magic:Specs comparison|
|Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super bypassed the GeForce RTX 2080 in the OpenCL test|
|Xiaomi Qin 2 smartphone FAQ: everything you want to know about it|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
AMAZFIT GTR smartwatch user guide
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide