ByJoe Horner 2019-09-24 4744
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your Android phone and wait in the Bluetooth device search list interface. This requires entering the phone's settings menu, finding the Bluetooth menu, and entering the Bluetooth menu to turn on Bluetooth.
2. Open the Huawei freebuds 2 pro headset charging box and press the function button on the back of the charging box for about 2 seconds. At this time, the status indicator in the charging box will flicker and the headset will enter the pairing state.
3. The name of the Huawei freebuds 2 pro headset appears on the phone's Bluetooth device search list. If not, try refreshing the Bluetooth interface. Select "FreeBuds2 Pro" in the device name option and match the connection according to the instructions displayed on the phone.
4. When the headset is connected to the phone, you can wear and use Huawei freebuds 2 pro headphones. When you re-establish a connection between the headset and the phone, you can quickly connect by simply opening the phone's Bluetooth function and the headset charging box cover.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Huawei freebuds 2 pro from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to connect your Mac to a projector?