ByJoe Horner 2019-10-15 5347
First of all, before you use it, you must know that PaMu Slide earbuds support connecting Android and iOS, while, PaMu Slide supports automatic pairing, as well as single-ear and binaural use.
Step 1: Take out the PaMu Slide headset from the battery box, and the earbuds can be searched by your phone.
Step 2: Turn on the phone Bluetooth and search to the PaMu Slide earbuds, and click on the pairing to use it.
In use, one ear and two ears can be used alone. Any earbuds can be taken out and can be paired immediately, and all of them support talking and listening to music.
If your PaMu Slide earbuds does not match your phone's Bluetooth properly, you can check it in the following ways:
1. If the PaMu Slide earbuds has enough power, it will not be able to match properly if there is not enough power.
2. Does PaMu Slide earbuds enter pairing mode? It needs to be taken out of the battery compartment.
3.If it still does not match, it is recommended to reset the PaMu Slide earbuds.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
What is Huami PAI?