ByJoe Horner 2020-02-19 2179
Your HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro will automatically power on when you charge it.
the prompt, then touch “√” icon.
2. To power your band HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro on after it has turned off, just plug it into a power source, your band will automatically switch on.
Swipe on the screen until you find More, then go to System > Restart. After that, re-connected your HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro with your phone.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased HUAWEI Band or Honor Band from us and still have a problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to add or remove devices from Xiaomi mijia multimode gateway?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)