ByFelicity Rosa 2019-05-24 953
In Windows 10, you can reset the system to factory defaults as follows:
● Open the Start menu by left-clicking on the Windows icon at the bottom left of your desktop.
Click on "Settings".
● Under "Update and Security" you will find the option "Recovery".
● In the "Reset this PC" area, click on the gray button "Let's go".
● Follow the instructions and select whether you want to keep or delete your own files.
● Resetting will clear all apps and programs, as well as all installed updates, and reset the system settings to default. At the same time Windows 10 is reinstalled. You get a fresh Windows, which runs smoothly again.
Whether you should keep or delete your own files depends on the reason why you want to reset Windows 10 to its factory default. If your system suffers from performance issues or seems overloaded, it's usually not your fault. If a virus attacks you, you should use special software to find out which files are affected and make your decision accordingly.
If you want to sell your computer, you should always delete all personal files.
|You may also want to read:|
|PlayStation 5: Sony plans to release the PS5 at the earliest mid-2020|
|PS5 release date, features, price and backward compatibility|
|PlayStation 5: Price, release date, specs and everything you want to know|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Sony PS5: release date and price