BySteve Lowry 2019-04-09 5191
1. The router and WiFi are well, but the blue light on the hub always blink.
2. Can’t add the iPhone or iPad to Xiaomi Aqara hub.
3. Other abnormal situations.
There are two methods to reset the Aqara hub:
Press and hold the Hub button for 10 seconds until the yellow light flashes, indicating that the factory settings have been restored.
Note: This operation will not delete the set time, battery, and the sub-device list of the accessories.
Press the Hub button 10 times in rapid succession. After the yellow light flashes, it indicates that the factory settings have been restored.
Note: This operation will delete all the data such as the timing, battery level, and sub-device list of the accessories.
There are two ways to rest the Xiaomi Aqara hub, long press the button for 10s or press the button 10 times continuously. We hope this can resolve the problems you meet during using Xiaomi Aqara gateway.
|You may also want to read:|
|Aqara ZHWG11LM WiFi Zigbee Smart Gateway user manual in multi-language|
|Aqara smart motion sensor – compact, affordable and practical security|
|Xiaomi Aqara smart camera G2 (Gateway edition) released: a smart camera and an intelligent home gateway|
|Xiaomi 5-in-1 smart home security kit: simple, affordable and functional|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)