ByFields Corrielus 2019-07-29 4202
Voice wake up Xiao Ai, tell it to set a few o'clock alarm clock, Xiaomi AI speaker 1.42.5 stable version and later version, you can specify the alarm clock ringtone, say to it, "wake me up with Jay Chou's song at seven o'clock tomorrow morning." Or "wake me up tomorrow morning with Zhou Jielun's blue and white porcelain." at this time, Xiao Ai will confirm the alarm clock message with you and reply to it "yes".
1. Open the [Little Love Speaker] APP, and click on the lower right corner [my] to find the [alarm clock].
2. Find [add alarm clock] in [function], on the [alarm clock Editing] page, select the type of working day that needs the alarm bell in [repeat], select the time of the alarm bell by allocation, and enter the necessary reminders in the [remarks]. Adjust the volume flexibly.
|You may also want to read:|
|GIGABYTE released Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G and Radeon RX 5700 8G graphics cards|
|How to upgrade your Huawei and Honor devices to the latest EMUI 9.1 (detailed and screenshot guide)|
|Xiaomi mobile phone new patent leaked with sliding design and quad rear cameras: will it be Xiaomi Mi Mix 4?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to connect your Mac to a projector?