ByBrietta Boatman 2020-01-04 1386
1. First, open the browser, then type 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar, then press enter to confirm the opening, and then the router login interface will pop up. After entering the router login user name and password, TP-Link router default login user name and password are admin, input, click on the bottom of the confirmation to enter the router settings.
2. Enter the router settings interface, and then click "Network parameters" on the left to expand more settings, then you can see the "WAN port settings" option, and then click the WAN port settings on the left to display the status of the current dial-up connection. Click the "Advanced Settings" button at the bottom of the Wang port settings interface.
3. Check "manually set DNS server". Here we recommend using the server address of oneDNS. Enter 220.127.116.11 in the preferred DNS server and 18.104.22.168 in the standby DNS server, and then click Save to close the settings page. It's very simple.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)