ByAdan Flannigan 2019-08-20 727
● Turn off all the devices connected with Sonoff switch
● The LN input power cord must be connected to the “IN” side; The LN output cable connected to the "OUTPUT" side.
Attention: LN power cables for the rag input and all cables are connected to the INPUT country.
LN cable for the bypass of the shagging bypass and all cables are connected to the "OUTPUT" country.
When connecting Sonoff to a home appliance (2200W), the two connectors "INPUT" can be connected to the input leads large and Ñ random and "output" can be connected to the output line large and Ñ random. However, for safety reasons, please wire in exactly the following way:
( Entrance -- Exit )
N -- N
L -- L
In addition, E-WeLink supports multiple languages and will be available in Bulgarian, English, Russian, Polish, French, Danish, Italian and other languages in the near future.
The following features are currently supported:
● Remote on/off switch
● Instant state
● Refresh schedule
● Countdown timer
● Device sharing
● Management group
● Smart scene
● Initial conditions
Step 1: Down load the eWelinke
Step 2: Install the application on your smartphone
Step 3: Register your account
You can enter your phone number/email address and password (not 8 characters). Enter the code for the test.
Note: Users from Asian countries must register their mobile number. Non-Asian users should register using an email address.
Step 4: Get into your account.
With this, you have installed an application that can control the smart switch.
● turn on Wi-Fi on your phone, before you add the device.
● Click the search icon in the middle. Check the blink mode and select the appropriate method to add the device, then click "Next"
● Select your Wi-Fi profile and enter your password (if you don't have a password, leave this field blank) and press the Save button so you don't have to fill it in again the next time, then press Next.
● It automatically starts searching and connecting to the "ITEAD-100000xxxxx" device around you.
● Name the device and log in to manage it.
● Click the search icon in the middle.
● Press and hold the “SET” button (pairing button) on the Sonoff / Slampher / Smart Socket / Sonoff RF until the green LED flashes quickly. Familiarize yourself with how it flashes and choose the appropriate way to add it, click "Continue".
● Then open Phone Settings > WiFi > Connect WiFi from ITEAD and enter the default password 12345678
● Return to the application to confirm.
● Then enter your WiFi router SSID and password. (Leave blank if there is no password)
● Finally, name and send your device.
Note: If you see that the newly added device is offline, wait a few seconds. If it's still offline, turn off the device, turn it back on, and if all goes well, it will show up online in your app.
If you use Wi-Fi A when adding a device, you will not be able to control the device when you switch to WiFi B. In order for the device to be able to use WiFi B, you need to remove it and add it to WiFi B.
One device - one owner. If you've successfully added your device to Account 1, you won't be able to add this device to another account unless you remove it from Profile 1. Only the owner of the device can share the device with other accounts.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi HIMO C16 electric bike: 75 km autonomy and a price of only $285|
|How to change the AMAZFIT GTR Watch Face?|
|Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum-Mop 2-in-1 cleaner LDS Laser Navigation edition released: specs, features, price and availability|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Huawei Band 3 Pro Latest Hands-on Review