ByJoe Horner 2019-09-12 12585
During use the Amazfit GTS, you need to enable the corresponding "App alerts" on the App settings, and keep the watch and the mobile phone connected properly. You can also enable the incoming SMS and incoming call alerts as you wish.
●For iOS device, you need to pair and connect the watch with the Amazfit App.
●For Android device, you need to keep the App running in the background or include the App into the self-starting whitelist, so as to ensure the mobile phone can send the alert to the watch.
1. In the case of an incoming notification, the watch will automatically light up the screen and
display the content.
2. You can view the unread notification in the notification list and tap any notification to enter the notification details page.
●The read notification on the Amazfit GTS or the mobile phone will be automatically deleted from the notification list on the watch.
●To manually delete the notification on the watch, just slide left on the notification to be deleted and tap the delete icon.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Amazfit GTS from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)