ByCarlos Crum 2020-01-08 1765
1. power up the Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat, the computer configuration and the Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat is the ip address of the same network segment as shown in the figure.
2. enter 192.168.1.1 in the browser to enter the management interface. The default user name and password is guest.
Note: in general, light cats have a user name and password on the back, and some light cats have super passwords. Generally, you can search.
3. on the Internet, select the advanced setting.
4. after entering the interface, confirm the current version of Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat.
5. after entering the advanced settings, enter "system Management"-- "firmware upgrade"-- "Browse"-- select the firmware to be upgraded-- click "upgrade".
6. go to 100% of the upgrade progress bar, and wait for the restart to complete the upgrade.
7. after the upgrade is complete, log in to the management interface again and check the version of the Optical Gigabit Fiber Cat to confirm the upgrade to the latest version. Remember to restore the factory after the upgrade is successful.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide