ByCary Perone 2020-01-08 259
1. After the telecom optical fiber cat has been installed, please connect the network cable port to one of the optical fiber cat network ports (such as network port 1).
2. The other end of the network cable is connected to the computer network port to check the status of the network link to ensure successful access to the network.
3. Use the default address to enter the optical fiber cat settings page, the general default address is 192.168.1.1, the user name and password can be found at the back of the device.
4. Set up wireless basic information:
After successfully logging in, click the "Network" column, the default on the left is the basic configuration of WLAN, and check "enable Wireless", "Wireless QOS" and "Wireless Multicast" before confirming. On this page, you can modify the SSID, of the wireless network, that is, the name of the wireless network, as shown in figure
5. Set the wireless network password:
Select "WLAN Security configuration" in the left navigation bar, and the configuration is as follows:
Encryption method: Mixed WPA2/WPA-PSK
Change the password: modify the wireless network link password
In the column WPA and shared key. Click Save / apply
6.After the setting is successful, you can connect to the Internet through the wireless network link with the revoked network cable.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide