ByZim Watson 2017-06-30 8710
Some users report that the tablet won't wake up unless connected to a power source: only then will the tablet's screen light up and become active.
● Sometimes, even though the tablet's battery is drained out, the system mail fail to register that in time and still show your battery icon as full (or enough). Charge the tablet for about half an hour and see if the problem goes away.
● The Power button could be broken. Check if this is the case and, if so, take the tablet to a repair shop to fix.
● Maybe the Power button is broken. Check whether the Power button can work normally.
● The issue may be caused by system problems. Check if the issue repeats in both Android and Windows systems. If it doesn't, then it's just a problem with the corresponding OS and you need to re-install it. Download the Onda V80 Plus firmware from its official website (note: the website is all in Chinese, no English version), look at the keywords and firmware date to download the one you prefer, then follow the guide to flash it.
● If the problem persists for both of the operating systems and re-installing the systems does not solve the problem, there could be something wrong with the device's hardware. Take it to a product repair shop and contact the after-sales for further help.
● Connect the new USB cable to another device to check whether the new cable works. If yes, the problem may be with the charger - try switching to another one.
● Connect the tablet to a power source and leave it for about 15 to 30 minutes, then long press the power button for 30 seconds, check whether the tablet's indicator lights up.
● If the red indicator lights up, the device is in a crash state. Please connect it to a power source through a working power cable and charger to charge it for one hour, then long press the power button for 15 seconds to forcibly reset the device. Then wait for 5 to 10 seconds, try to turn the tablet back on again.
● If the cable and charger are fine, but the indicator doesn't light up, the device's hardware (the battery or electric circuit) could be broken. Contact the after-sales service for help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Onda V80 Plus tablet PC screen problems fixing guide|
|Onda V80 Plus tablet PC won't connect to WIFI? Solutions!|
|Fix: Onda V80 Plus won’t read the micro SD card|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Onda V80 Plus tablet PC from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.