BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-07-04 2738
1.If the problem occurs, most keys on the keyboard doesn’t response at the same time.
2.If you turn on the computer again, or waking up after closed the lid, the function can use again.
If you have these problems above,you can continue to read this post. If your situation is different, for example, if there is no function to correct a key, you can contact customer service or have the nearest distributor repaired to determine the cause of the problem.
This situation is mainly caused by conflicts in firmware logic commands:
The keyboard is controlled via the EC ( Embedded Controller ). The EC has a function module for controlling the keyboard called KBC . The KBC firmware controls the function logic of the keyboard. In the KBC firmware logic, if the keyboard does not work for a certain period of time, the KBC enters power save mode and the keyboard function is temporarily disabled in power save mode. In this state, the keyboard function can be activated by touching the key and is normally used.
In some application scenarios, the KBC receives the command for power save mode (but will also need to be set to shut down status in the future). At the same time, the key is pressed to trigger the wake-up command. If the two commands occur simultaneously, the KBC is likely to be caused. As a result, the keyboard function does not respond.
When the computer is turned off and on again, or the system wakes up from sleep mode and then wakes up again, KBC automatically resets so that the keyboard function can be reset to normal.
The technician redefines the functional logic of the KBC firmware and changes the response in various application scenarios.
We have updated a BIOS with the latest KBC firmware to help users in this situation fix the problem. You can choose the right solution according to your own situation.
● Update the BIOS yourself . To do this, follow the instructions below.
● If you are having trouble operating your laptop and there are Xiaomi repair shops nearby, you can also contact them and ask for help from professional technicians.
1 The BIOS update and upgrade carries a certain risk. Be careful, all right? If you do not notice the above keyboard error, it is not recommended to flash the BIOS.
2. Before updating battery remains above 20%, the power supply unit and inserted half way can cause irreparable damage.
● Download the attached BIOS and extract it to your computer.
● Double-click the BIOS to run the file as an administrator, and then click OK after you open it.
● The computer is restarted via the update interface. You don't have to do anything and wait until the update is complete
● When the update is complete, the computer restarts and the operating system starts normally.
● Next, restore the BIOS default settings: Restart the computer, press the F2 key before the Mi logo appears, and access the BIOS interface.
● Press F9 and select [Yes] to restore the BIOS default value.
● Press F10 , select [Yes], the computer restarts the operating system and you are done.
|You may also want to read:|
|Huami Amazfit Bip 2 VS Xiaomi Mi band 4|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
|Huawei P40 and P40 Pro are on the way|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to connect your Mac to a projector?