BySteve Lowry 2018-05-15 10188
In general the platform of the 3D printer machine has been adjusted before leave the factory, but it will be slightly tilted during transportation. When getting the machine, you can re-adjust the platform, according to the following steps:
1. Clean up the build platform or make it slightly higher.
2. Use a lint-free cloth with a little rubbing alcohol or some acetone nail polish remover to clean the surface of the platform (Acetone can be bought at the hardware store, please read instructions carefully before using it).
3. If the above method is not good, try to rotate the knob on the bottom of the platform and adjust the height of the platform to keep the platform close to the nozzle. (Please reference the step of "Debugging 3D printer’s heating platform".)
4. Use Raft to print, it allows printed objects easily to stick to the platform.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased 3D Printer from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to assemble Alfawise U20 3D printer|
|Cura 3D slicing software installation and operation|
|How to stop 3D prints from warping|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to debug 3D printer’s heating platform
How to charge the Honor band 5?