ByJoe Horner 2019-10-10 1083
It is reported that iTunes backup iPhone, iPad function has also been taken over by Finder, connected to the iOS device, it will appear in the Finder sidebar like any other external drive, can be directly backup, recovery and synchronization, which is very convenient.
1. Plug the Lightning or USB-C cable into the iPhone or iPad, and connect to the Mac computer.
2. If you cannot open it automatically, start Finder.
3. Find the connected iPhone or iPad in the sidebar under position on the left.
Mac mini, iMac, MacBook Pro after 2012 and MacBook Air after 2015 MacBook, 2013 Mac Pro, iMac Pro and the upcoming 2019 Mac Pro all support macOS Catalina systems.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)