ByRenell Lokos 2020-01-17 1318
1. Use keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots
(1). Full-screen screenshots, first open the screen you want to take screenshots, click the [Print Screen] key or [prtsc] key on the keyboard, and then click to start [draw], you can find it in the start menu, or search in the search bar. After opening the drawing, press [Ctrl] + [V] to paste it, and then save it;
(2). Press the [Alt] key, click the [Print Screen] key to capture the screen capture, only grab the current active window, and then save it as above.
2.QQ is also a convenient and simple screenshot software
(1). After opening QQ, you do not need to enter the chat interface, directly use the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [A] to open the screenshot box, use the mouse to select the size of the screenshot box, and drag an area that needs screenshot, click Save on the menu of the screenshot to save it from the specified path.
(2). You can also use the screenshot menu to edit text or annotations;
3. Use the screenshot tool provided with Windows system to take screenshots. In the screenshot tool "New" drop-down menu, there are several options such as arbitrary format screenshots, rectangular screenshots, window screenshots, full-screen screenshots and so on. Click "New" to take screenshots according to your own needs.
4. You can also take screenshots through browser tools or some professional screenshot software.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide