ByGB Blog Official 2018-07-03 2616
1. Plug the balance scooter in.
2. Ensure that the red light on your balance scooter charger is on when it is plugged in.
3. If the red light is on, go to step 7.
4. If there is no light, and your balance scooter charger is equipped with one, then either your balance scooter charger is broken or your electrical socket is not getting power.
5. Test the electrical outlet with another device - such as your cell phone charging cable - to make sure it is working.
6. If the electrical socket is working properly, then you need a new charger.
7. Charge your balance scooter for 2-3 hours. This should give you a full battery.
8. After 2-3 hours of charging, unplug the charger from the balance scooter and press the ON / OFF button once to turn it on.
9. If the balance scooter does not turn on at all, this could indicate a wiring problem. If it turns on, go to the next step.
10. If both lights on the top of your balance scooter are green, the battery is charged. If a green light is blinking then this means that your balance scooter battery has a low charge, likely less than 20%. If a red light appears and the balance scooter is beeping, it means that your balance scooter battery is dangerously low, and probably less than 5% remaining battery. Do not ride a balance scooter with a red light, and especially when it is beeping!
11. If both lights are green, try to ride your balance scooter. If the balance scooter does not last very long, then the balance scooter charger could be the problem. It could also be the battery.
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.