BySteve Lowry 2019-04-11 24160
Step 1: Unzip the compressed Alfawise 3D printer firmware pack.
|Alfawise U30 3D printer firmware pack|
|Alfawise U20 3D printer firmware pack|
|Alfawise U10 3D printer firmware pack|
Step 3: Copy the "project.bin" and the "Longer3D.UI" two files to the root directory of your micro SD card.
● Insert prepared micro SD card into printer, then reboot your Alfawise 3D printer, and update will starts automatically.
● Normally, the screen of printer shows two progress bar(first one for images of user-interface, the second one for main program).
● Update progress usually lasts about 30 seconds with fast blink of blue LED light.
● Normally, If update is finished, the screen will jumps to the home menu.
● If not, please check your steps, and repeat them again. If it still fails, format or change your micro SD card and try again.
*Notice: Do not power off the printer during the update!
Congratulations! Now, you can freely operate Alfawise 3D printer with new firmware.
*Notice: Don't forget to delete the two files of "step 3" in your micro SD card, otherwise update will unnecessarily repeats when printer boots.
So it's easy to update Alfawise U10/U20/U30 3D printer firmware: Choose the right Alfawise 3D printer firmware pack, insert the TF card with firmware files, then the update will be started automatically, delete the update files.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solving the common issues about Alfawise U20 3D Printer|
|Alfawise U20 3D printer user manual in English|
|How to assemble Alfawise U20 3D printer|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to deal with the 3D printer nozzle jam