ByLydia Scott 2020-05-26 1866
To update the Realme Buds Air Neo firmware version, you need to download the Realme Link App and connect your Realme Buds Air Neo TWS earbuds with Realme Link APP at first. And then, perform the steps below.
Step 1: Keep the Realme Buds Air Neo TWS earbuds connected with Realme Link APP.
Step 2: keep the Realme Buds Air Neo charging case open so that the phone is connected to the buds.
Step 3: If you have connected with your Realme Link app for the first time, you’ll get a pop-up for a Firmware update (provided that your device is connected to the internet), the patch notes say that it helps in better connectivity.
Step 4: Choose “Yes” and then “Begin Update” and after a few minutes, your Realme Buds Air will be updated to the latest firmware.
● If you don’t get the pop-up, just click on the last option at the bottom, “Firmware update” and then you’ll get it.
● The firmware update manual is also suitable for Realme Buds Air.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Install a Webcam on PS4?|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Global Version VS Chinese Version VS International Version|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|Airpods Pro Waterproof Guide: Are Airpods Pro Waterproof?|
|HUAWEI Watch GT2e VS Watch GT2: What's The Difference Between Them?|
|N95 VS KN95 Face Mask: How to Choose?|
|Roborock T7 Unboxing Review: The Best Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner As For Now|
|How to Unlock Your Windows PC / Laptop with Xiaomi Mi Band 4?|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 VS Huawei P40 VS OnePlus 7T: Which is Better?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)