BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-05 28843
Step 1: Turn on your Xiaomi Mi TV Box, you will see the Android System Update message.
Step 2: Press "OK" on your remote control and it will show show you the upgrade details.
Step 3: Press "OK" again to start downloading the upgrade.
Step 4: Wait for the process of upgrade complete. The system will restart
Step 1: Download the pie rom
Step 2: Rename the download file to update.zip
Step 3: Copy update.zip to pendrive formatted in fat32
Step 4: Connect the usb drive to mi box
Step 5: Boot mi box s to recovery
Step 6: Do a factory reset.
Step 7: From recovery mode select update.zip
Step 8: After update is finished you are ready to use Android pie on your mi box
● Reading and writing via USB;
● New settings menu interface;
● Audio via USB;
● Special access for apps, such as overlap;
● Amazon Prime video as system app
● New interface when pressing the volume button;
● Screenshot while holding on / off button pressed;
● Options to manually select audio formats, such as Dolby Digital plus and AAC.
If you've purchased Xiaomi Mi Box S from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to root Xiaomi Mi Box S Android TV Box?|
|How to share files to Xiaomi Mi Box S from Windows PC?|
|Xiaomi Mi Box S Android TV Box Chromcast doesn’t work, how to do?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)