ByJoe Horner 2019-11-20 1219
We should to read the instructions carefully before using it. The instructions of small household appliances, especially those of electric heaters, must be read carefully. There is not only an introduction to the performance of the products in the instructions. More importantly, there are precautions for safe use, so it is recommended that each user read the manual carefully before using it.
Before using the electric heater, it is recommended that the user carefully check the plug, wire and wire connection with the body to see if there are leakage wires or places where the connection is not firm. If there is the above situation, it is recommended not use it.
As long as there are wires exposed inside, there will be the risk of electricity leakage, so you should contact the merchant to change the goods in time. The power supply of the heater must use a qualified three-hole socket with ground wire, otherwise there will be the risk of electricity leakage.
In addition, don’t plug another electrical device or an extension cord into the same outlet as a heater—that can cause overheating.
Compared with ordinary products, electric heaters of better quality will have insulated protective plastic cover at the switch to prevent the risk of leakage.
After connecting to the power supply, it is recommended to open the minimum gear first, because at this time the body has just been preheated, if you open to the maximum gear at first, there is damage to the electric heater, and excessive current impact may also cause danger.
When the electric heater is not in use, be sure to turn off the switch first, and then unplug the power supply, so as to reduce the fire danger.
When the electric heater is working, the temperature at the top of the machine is relatively high, and the top can not cover with other things. Especially clothes or quilts, once covered, the heat of the electric heater body can not be released in time, which will cause the risk of burning and fire.
When we use electric heaters, we should put them in places that are not easy to touch, away from combustibles and open fires. Moreover, keep the space heater at least 3 feet away from combustible materials, such as furniture, bedding, and curtains.
If the electric heaters is waterproof, we must be careful is its socket, although the electric heater body can be waterproof, but the socket will be dangerous, it is suggested that it is best to put the plug outside the bath when used in the bathroom.
With the above common sense, do you know how to use the space heater correctly?
When we use the electric heater in winter, with the increase of temperature, the indoor air is easy to become very dry, if not heated properly, it will make people unable to breathe and dry or feel hot all over.
Therefore, it is suggested that friends put a few pots of water near the electric heater, or often mop the floor, keep the indoor environment with a humidifier, so that the air is not so dry.
When you buying a new electric heaters, you must bear these 4 things in mind.
1. Certification. Make sure the heater you buy carries a safety certification label from an independent testing organization, such as the UL mark, the ETL label from Intertek, or certification from CSA International.
2. Shutoff features. A smart sensor that automatically shuts off a heater when it overheats is a must. You’ll also want a tip-over switch that does the same if the heater is knocked over.
3. Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug. Most space heaters don’t come equipped with a GFCI plug, which prevents electric shock. Heaters without one should not be used around water, manufacturers advise.
4. Sturdy cord. Most space heaters come with a cord that’s 6 feet long. To prevent overheating, never use an extension cord or a power strip with an electric heater.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide