ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-29 33483
Step 1: Switch on the FreeBuds
Step 2: Pairing the FreeBuds with your smartphone or other devices
Step 3: You can control your music or answer the phone calls via tap the touch area
NOTE: For detailed touch gestures, please read on.
Open the Huawei FreeBuds charging box and turn on the headphones automatically.
Note: for the first time, the charging box is turned off. Please put the headset in the charging box and press the function key for 2 seconds to turn the charging box and headset on.
1. The headset is in the charging box, open the charging box, and press the function key for 2 seconds. When the blue light of the charging box flashes, the headset enters the pairing state.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth headset, search for the device name, initially with the name "HUWEI FreeBuds", select and match.
Note: due to the characteristics of the Bluetooth headset, the electromagnetic wave in your area may interfere with the Bluetooth connection, and the headset may be silent or disconnected.
After the Huawei FreeBuds headset is disconnected from the currently connected phone:
1. Return to the connection range within 10 minutes and will be automatically reconnected.
2. To return to the connection range within 10 to 30 minutes, you need to reconnect on the phone.
3. If the headset does not return to a valid connection range after 30 minutes, the headset will enter the dormant state, re-wear it can wake up, and return to the automatic reconnection state.
Note: if the headset cannot be automatically reconnected, manually connect it to the Bluetooth interface of the headset.
When calling, double-click the headset to connect the phone; when on the phone, double-click the headset to hang up the call.
Note: headphones need to be worn correctly. If there is an abnormal call, please adjust the headphones to the correct position in time.
In the non-talking state, double-clicking the right ear headset can play and pause the music; in the state of playing music, when one of the headphones is removed, the music is suspended.
Note: headphones need to be worn correctly.
1. Leave the Huawei FreeBuds placed in the charging box and keep the charging box open.
2. Press the charging box function key for more than 10 seconds, and the red, green and blue lights flicker in turn, indicating that the device has returned to factory settings.
When the headset is put into the charging box, the blue light flashes and goes out, and the headset goes into the charging state at the same time.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 will have 2 Versions: Standard and Elite Edition|
|Huawei Freebuds 3 VS AirPods Pro: How to Choose?|
|How to Update the HUAWEI FreeBuds Firmware Version?|
|How to Reset Huawei FreeBuds 3 TWS Earbuds?|
|Xiaomi Air 2 TWS VS Huawei FreeBuds Lite VS JEET Air Plus: Winner is?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)