ByKali Waller 2019-08-03 397
1. After entering the web page, my account-- > Create account.
2. Then fill in the basic registration information.
3. Set the PIN code.
This PIN code is different from the login password, is used when subscribing to the channel and adding the channel, that is, the payment password is the same, can only enter 4 numbers, each time you open the subscription to pay, you will be required to enter PIN code.
4. The third step is to associate a credit card or Paypal
Many Roku channels need to pay, so bind the payment method. If you need to pay for the channel you subscribe to after binding, Roku will automatically deduct money from the card you bind. If you pay monthly, deduct it monthly. If you pay annually, deduct it annually, of course, if you subscribe to a paid channel.
1. Click on the link a device, in the lower left corner of the My account, page. Click on it.
2. After the box is turned on, the LINK CODE displayed on the TV is entered into the box below.
After the Roku box is associated with an account, you can go to Channel store to choose a channel to subscribe to. There are many that need to pay, and some are free. Before subscribing, you should first open the payment requirements for the channel, such as whether to pay or not, and what the payment cycle is. How long is the probationary period?
1. Generally, there are many channels in Movie & TV, such as Netflix HBO, which are at the top of the list. If it is troublesome in Channel store, search for the name of the channel directly. For convenience, I went straight to the Damai blog to intercept their pictures as an example. Note: most channels do not have to pay when adding, there may be a small number of added channels to pay, but I have not seen it yet.
For example, I want to watch Chinese TV. I know the name of the channel is Damai,. I search Damai directly.
Click on that channel, and then click on the Add channel, below.
After you add the channel, where can you see it in Home?
2. Add successful channels to the home page, every time you enter from the home page, many channels charge in the channel, but also offer free trial, some are free of charge for seven days, some are free for a month, some are free, some are free for a month, some are free, that Angry bird is free. I've been playing with me ever since I was bored. Gaga.
Finally, it is important to note that if the channel you subscribe to is monthly, if you do not want to watch it in the future, remember to unsubscribe, otherwise the Roku system will default to pay monthly by default, and so will the annual one. Unsubscribe can be unsubscribed from the account of the Roku page, or you can select and change the channel in the Roku Home interface, press the asterisk key on the remote control, you will come out with the option of cancel subcribtion and remove Channel, select Cancel Subcription, then press OK, and then you will come out to unsubscribe or not. Press confirm to cancel the reservation.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi announced a microwave oven with Wi-Fi and voice control|
|Xiaomi Mi A3 vs Xiaomi Mi A2: all changes and differences|
|HUAWEI Watch GT 46mm VS 42mm:Full Specs Comparison|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Honor band 5 VS Mi band 4 NFC, winner is?