ByJoe Horner 2019-09-24 10688
For the first time, the charging box of Huawei Freebuds 2 pro is off, please put the earbuds into the charging box and press the function key for 4 seconds to make the power indicator light up, then the charging box and headset are turned on.
1. The headset is in the charging box, open the charging box, and press the function key for 2 seconds. When the white light in the box flashes, the headset enters the pairing state.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone, search for the device name "FreeBuds 2 Pro", select and pair.
When using the EMUI 9.0 full-featured mobile phone to connect to the headset, when Bluetooth is turned on, open the charging box, the mobile phone will pop up a dialog box, prompt to find the headset, and then match the connection according to the prompt of the mobile phone.
Due to the characteristics of the Bluetooth headset, the electromagnetic wave in your area may interfere with the Bluetooth connection, and the headset may not be searchable. Please change the environment with less electromagnetic wave interference and try again.
After pairing records, the headset in the charging box, open the charging box, the headset will automatically reconnect to the recently connected mobile phone.
Bluetooth of the phone needs to be turned on and within the Bluetooth effective connection range between the headset and the phone.
When the headset is disconnected from the currently connected phone:
1. Within 10 minutes of returning to the valid connection range, it will be automatically reconnected.
2. If you return to the valid connection range within 10 to 30 minutes, you need to re-establish the connection on the mobile phone.
3. After 30 minutes did not return to the effective connection range, the headset into the dormant state, re-wear can be awakened, returned to the automatic connection state.
If the headset cannot be automatically reconnected to the phone, manually connect it to the Bluetooth interface of the phone.
●Call scenario: in the incoming / talking state, double-click the headset to answer / hang up the phone.
Please wear headphones correctly. If there is an abnormal call, please adjust the headset to the correct location in time.
Double-click the right headset to play / pause the music.
Double-click the left headset to pause the music and wake up Huawei's built-in voice assistant.
Double-click the right headset to play music. (make sure the music player is running before using it).
Double-click the left headset to wake up Huawei's built-in voice assistant.
1. Please wear headphones correctly.
2. Some non-Huawei / Honor phones may have compatibility problems.
3. Huawei EMUI 8.0 and EMUI 8.0 have the "voice assistant" function of the phone, please open the voice assistant permissions on the mobile side.
Take HUAWEI P10 as an example: open Voice Assistant > Click the "Gear" icon > turn on the Bluetooth headset button to start.
1. Place the earbuds in the charging box and keep the charging box open.
2. Press the function key long enough to release the button when the red light in the box flashes, and the headset resumes factory settings.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Huawei freebuds 2 pro from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide