BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-09-26 14155
Press and hold the power button for about 1 second to turn it on/off. The first time you turn on the headset, it will enter the pairing state by default.
● Bluetooth connection phone
Step 1: Press and hold the power button for about 4 seconds to enter the pairing state, at which time the indicator light flashes white.
Step 2: Turn on the phone Bluetooth, search for the device name “HUAWEI FreeLace” and connect.
● Automatic reconnection
Step 1: When the headset is turned on, it will automatically connect to the latest paired phone.
Step 2: It is necessary to ensure that the Bluetooth of the mobile phone needs to be turned on, and the headset and the mobile phone are within the range of valid Bluetooth connection.
● When the phone is closed, the headphones are disconnected.
● When disconnected, the headset automatically connects back.
● Answer the call: press the Function button
● Reject the call: press and hold the Function button for about 2 seconds.
● Hang up the call: press the Function button
● Redial the last call: double-press the function button
● Play/pause music: pres the function button
● Next music: press the function button twice
● Increase the volume: press “Volume +”
● Decrease the volume: press “Volume -”
In music and standby mode, press and hold the “Function Key” for about 2 seconds to wake up the phone voice assistant.
The built-in Type-C interface of the headset is inserted into the phone:
● If the phone and the headset are not paired, the phone will pop up the window to prompt pairing. In this case, please follow the instructions on the phone interface to complete the pairing (only for EMUI9.1 and above).
● The phone quickly charges the headset (the phone needs to support reverse charging).
Press and hold the “Power Button” for about 10 seconds. When the red light flashes, the headset will be restored to the factory settings, the headset Bluetooth pairing information will be cleared and restarted.
● Connect the charger to charge, and connect the charger with Type-A to Type-C female adapter cable.
● Charge with you (connect the phone to charge), plug in the Type-C interface to charge the phone (the phone needs to support reverse charging).
When the headset has a firmware version update, you can upgrade it with EMUI9.1 and above phones, as follows:
● Entire the Bluetooth device interface, click on Firmware Update, and click Check for Updates.
● When prompted to have a new version, you can click to download and update, and follow the interface prompts to complete the upgrade.
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased Huawei freelace wireless earphones from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|GoPro Max 360 vs GoPro Fusion: what is changed?|
|Should I wait for Gopro Hero 8 or I buy DJI Osmo Action now ?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)