ByJoe Horner 2019-08-20 4821
The Honor band 4 support Bluetooth 4.2 technology, have a fast transmit speed and low power consumption. Many features of Honor band need to work with Bluetooth. However, what will happened if the Bluetooth is turn off?
The main function of Bluetooth is data connection. When Bluetooth is turned off, some of the data from the bracelet will not be synchronized with the mobile phone, and the interaction between the mobile phone and the bracelet will no longer exist.
Such as SMS push, APP notifications, weather forecast, sports and sleep data synchronization, remote camera, etc. By the same token, these features are not available if you do not carry a mobile phone when using Honor band 4.
If the Bluetooth of your Honor band always disconnected, you can follow these steps to check:
● How far is your phone from your bracelet? (the maximum Bluetooth connection distance is 10 meters), Bluetooth will be automatically disconnected. When the connection distance is at a critical point, Bluetooth may be disconnected frequently.
● There is a barrier or strong interference between Honor band 4 and mobile phones, which may cause frequent disconnection of Bluetooth. If there are multiple Bluetooth devices in use at the same time, the Wi-Fi environment is complex, there are multiple routers, there are microwave ovens nearby, and so on.
● Huawei Sports Health App is not running in the background of the phone, which causing Honor band to be disconnected from the phone.
● The Bluetooth system of some mobile phones is automatically turned off by default. Please turn off this option manually in the mobile phone system.
Take the vivo x7 mobile phone as an example: the mobile phone enters the “setting > Bluetooth”, automatically turn off when idle choose to turn off manually.
When we use Honor band 4, we can set up the Bluetooth disconnect reminder function so that we can keep abreast of the Bluetooth connection of Honor band 4 at any time.
Step 1: Open the Huawei Health Sport APP and click the “Profile” at the bottom right of the home page.
Step 2: After click in the Profile, choose the “Honor band 4”.
Step 3: The settings page for Honor band 4 will pop up, and the settings for Bluetooth disconnect reminder will be found on the page.
Step 4: Click the switch behind the setting item and set it to the open state.
After opening the Bluetooth reminder, you can know the Bluetooth connection of Honor band 4 at any time. Is it convenient?
For Gearbest customers: If you have purchased the Huawei Honor band 4 from us and still have problem after reading the method please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy and willing to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi HIMO C16 electric bike: 75 km autonomy and a price of only $285|
|How to change the AMAZFIT GTR Watch Face?|
|Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum-Mop 2-in-1 cleaner LDS Laser Navigation edition released: specs, features, price and availability|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Huawei Band 3 Pro Latest Hands-on Review