ByAdan Flannigan 2019-09-24 18567
1. Charge the i7s TWS earphones with the charger for more than 1 hour and try again.
2. Long press the function button for about 4 seconds to boot
● If the battery is completely out of power, it needs to be connected to the power light to be lit. When the battery is fully charged, the LED will be off and off.
● When the headset is charging, the power indicator does not light. Check if the charger is connected to the AC power strip.
1. Turn off the i7s TWS earphones, press and hold the headset power button to turn it on. After hearing the voice prompt, don't let go, continue to press, then the phone Bluetooth starts searching. After searching for a Bluetooth device, click on the pairing;
2. Restore the i7s TWS earphones to factory settings;
3. Restart the phone, clear all the paired data stored in the phone's Bluetooth; re-search for Bluetooth
● Whether the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone is turned on, the Bluetooth Pisces logo appears on the mobile phone screen; the pairing password: “0000”, the general factory password is this, if not, look at the manual.
1. Make adjustments in the phone;
2. Bluetooth and mobile phone re-pairing connection;
3. Keep the earphones within 10 meters of the mobile phone without any obstacles;
4. Check if the media audio and call audio of the phone are turned on. If it is not open, disconnect the Bluetooth connection and delete the Bluetooth record of the phone. Restart the phone and headset and try searching again.
● Do not perform other operations while searching for Bluetooth to prevent program errors.
● To ensure the best results, keep it around the phone.
1. Try to play the local song test with your own mobile phone.
2. Check the Bluetooth settings and the sound path goes to the handsfree mode
3. Try to enter the Bluetooth settings - connected (such as U5 Plus) press to prompt whether the phone audio and media audio are snoring
4. Individual phones do not have a full stereo Bluetooth module and no Bluetooth listening music. Bluetooth can be connected to other mobile phones to check if the i7s TWS earphones is available.
1. i7s TWS earphones should be worn on the ear for normal use
2. Remove the blockage of the microphone hole or prevent the hole from entering the water
● When Bluetooth is in use, the headset should be worn on the head and should not be too far away.
● To keep the i7s TWS earphones clean, do not enter the water, otherwise it will be easily damaged.
1. The i7s TWS earphones is as close as possible to the phone.
2. It is best not to have metal items near the phone.
3. Change another phone or try another place
4. Please do not hold the Bluetooth with your hand. In order to maintain the continuous stability of the signal, please try to keep the Bluetooth and the mobile phone in the same direction.
5. Disconnect and restart all devices before re-searching for pairing.
● When using Bluetooth, the headset should be as close as possible to the phone, not too far away.
● There must be no metal or other objects that affect the wireless signal between the phone and Bluetooth.
● Using headphones under strong signals such as high-power wireless wifi will affect the effect.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide