ByZim Watson 2017-05-02 49295
If you find your ID107 smart watch pedometer function doesn't calculate your steps, or the recorded step is not accurate, calm down, please read this passage to check whether you match any of the below situations. If so, the corresponding solution is offered, follow it to solve the issue.
ID107 smart watch doesn't calculate the steps.
● Check whether the watch battery runs out. If so, please charge the watch through its original USB cable and use it later.
● The exercise doesn't meet the minimum trigger point. The minimum trigger volume of ID107 smart watch is 20 steps. If you walk less than 20 steps, the number is still ZERO. Though the sensor is detecting and calculating the steps, it won't present the number on the display. Try to walk continuously more than 20 steps, you will find the pedometer is working normally.
● Maybe there are some tempered system errors happening on the watch. Connect the watch to the phone and reset it in the Veryfit 2.0 or Veryfit for heart rate app, then check whether the pedometer works normally.
● If the above way doesn't work, you can uninstall the Veryfit 2.0 or Veryfit for heart rate application from your phone and then re-download and install it. After that, connect the watch to your phone again, then check whether the pedometer works.
● Once all the mentioned ways are useless, it should be a hardware damage issue or the watch's quality issue, please contact the after-sales service for help - send it back the factory to check and repair, exchange a new one, or refund.
ID107 smart watch can't record accurate steps.
The sensor tracks and records your steps through your action gestures - arm swing, strides, motion changes. Even the road flatness and gradient may affect the pedometer. If your arms are always keeping the still gesture or your exercise behavior is too slow or soft, it will influence the sensor's movement detection and recording. Hence, some of your steps won't be recorded, the accuracy won't be so exact.
Behave more actively, swing your arms stronger, simple as this.
The minimum trigger volume of ID107 smart watch is 20 steps. If you walk less than 20 steps, the number is still ZERO. Though the sensor is detecting and calculating the steps, it won't present the number on the display. Only when you continually walk more than 20 steps, all your walked steps will show up including the first 20 steps on the watch.
Walk continuously more than 20 steps, you will find the pedometer is much closer to the accurate steps.
If you compared the pedometer data with your phone or other calculating devices, and find the accurate step number is different, you may think the ID107 smart watch's pedometer feature is not accurate. Actually, it's not like that. Different apps/devices have different step calculation algorithms, so that's normal that there are some distinctions.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to connect ID107 smart watch to iPhone|
|How to connect ID107 smart watch to Android phone|
|Fix ID107 smartband "cannot power on or charge" issues|
|Fixing ID107 smart watch Bluetooth connection issues|
|Troubleshoot ID107 smart watch functional issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the ID107 smart band from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.