ByJoe Horner 2020-05-12 2503
Unfortunately, like the previous DJI FPV drone, the DJI Mavic Air2 isn't waterproof too. So, please be careful when flying over water. Also, you shouldn't fly the Mavic Air2 in the rain. It is also not good to fly in heavy mist, windy day, or real heavy fog. Because flying in these conditions would leave visibility almost impossible. More importantly, this kind of wind and rain may damage your DJI Mavic Air2.
Follow these tips to avoid damage to your DJI Mavic Air2:
If your Mavic Air 2 are exposed to liquid through any of the scenarios above:
● Wipe them clean with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
● Allow them to completely dry before using them.
● Don't expose Mavic Air 2 to soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, perfumes, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye. All of these can negatively affect water seals and acoustic membranes.
● It is recommended to soak the wet DJI Mavic Air2 into the dried rice for 2-3 days, which is very effective for absorbing moisture.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Install a Webcam on PS4?|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Global Version VS Chinese Version VS International Version|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|Airpods Pro Waterproof Guide: Are Airpods Pro Waterproof?|
|HUAWEI Watch GT2e VS Watch GT2: What's The Difference Between Them?|
|N95 VS KN95 Face Mask: How to Choose?|
|Roborock T7 Unboxing Review: The Best Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner As For Now|
|How to Unlock Your Windows PC / Laptop with Xiaomi Mi Band 4?|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 VS Huawei P40 VS OnePlus 7T: Which is Better?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Does the DJI Mavic Air 2 Camera Zoomable?
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Quick Start Guide