BySophia Windsor 2017-08-31 2333
● Check whether the camera cable is well connected to the drone. If it isn't, please re-connect the camera cable well.
● The camera lens may be covered by something like dust. You can remove the obstacles or clean the camera lens with a soft cloth.
● If it belongs to neither of the cases above, the mainboard of camera must be damaged. Please take it to a drone or digital product fixing store to check and repair it.
● Make sure the propeller is installed neither too tightly nor too loosely on the motor. If not, adjust the tightness and then restart the drone.
● Uninstall the idle propeller to check whether its motor works. If the motor works, there must be something wrong with the propeller. You can change another backup propeller coming with the package, alternatively, get the new JJRC H98 RC quadcopter propellers on our Gearbest.
● If the motor doesn't work, examine whether the motor gear is well-installed on the motor. If not, re-install it carefully.
● If the motor gear is quite rightly installed, please take off the drone case (use an appropriate screwdriver to loosen the screw on the back of drone), and make sure the motor cable is well connected to the main engine (pay special attention to the integrity and the junction of the cable). If the cable connection has something wrong, please take it to the professional fix store to repair it.
● If everything runs well, the motor may be broken. You can ask the professional fixing store for help, or buy a new original motor on our GearBest.
● Maybe the transmitter and the drone aren't paired well. Please turn off the transmitter firstly. Then, reboot the transmitter and re-pair the drone and the transmitter.
● Try resetting to the defaults, and then adjust the gyro's parameters through fine tuning buttons. Please notice that the quadcopter should be placed on a horizontal surface when regulating (the specific regulating ways vary from version to version. Please carefully refer to the user manual).
● Examine if the motor cable is broken off or has poor contact with the main engine. If it is, please take it to a drone store to have the motor cable re-welded.
● If the three cases above are excluded, it's possibly the motor problem. You can change the idle motor with its diagonal one to check if it works, if it does, the motor must break down. Please ask for professional repair or buy a new one on our Gearbest.
The transmitter of JJRC H98 RC quadcopter supports MODE 2 (the throttle is on the left).
a. Insert SD card into the camera.
b. Connect camera cable to the camera interface on the drone.
c. Fix the camera on the drone like the following picture.
The memory capacity of JJRC H98 RC quadcopter had better not exceed 8GB.
No, it doesn't. You must purchase an SD card separately.
Yes. When the charging is finished, the indicator light color will change from red to green.
Solve JJRC H31 RC drone transmitter issues
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide