BySophia Windsor 2017-10-06 7630
● It will take a long time for smartwatch update. Please wait for about half an hour and don't force a shutdown of your smartwatch during updating.
● Your smartwatch battery may have been completely drained during the update, please charge it for about 10 minutes and then reboot it to see if it gets right. Since updating the smartwatch usually consumes lots of power, you had better have your smartwatch fully charged before updating.
● If all the attempts failed, please contact with our after-sales service or take it to a repair store to ask for further help.
● Your smartwatch operating system may suffer from malfunction, try flashing the system with KingWear KW88 Smartwatch Phone ROM Firmware on our Gearbest blog.
● If flashing even doesn't solve the issue, the flat cable on the screen may fault, please contact with our after-sales service or take it to a repair store to fix.
● Please check if your smart watch is in off-line mode or flight mode, or the call function is restricted in settings. If so, please change the settings to check.
● Make sure the SIM card can be identified on your smartwatch.
● The signal may be very weak or there is some interference around you, please check if the network is available to other devices.
● If all the ways still don't solve the problem, the network module may be broken, please contact with our after-sales service or take it to a repair store to fix.
● The sound quality will become not so good when you turn your smartwatch volume up to the maximum, so set an appropriate volume for your smartwatch.
● If turning down the volume doesn't resolve the problem, please check if there are something dirty on the speaker holes. Try removing them to check.
● The speaker may be faulty, like the vibrating diaphragm in speaker may be damaged. If so, please send it back to the factory or take it to a repair store to fix or change a new speaker.
● The crash problem may be caused by some incompatible or bad quality apps, so uninstall some apps you recently installed.
● Too many apps running in the background at the same time also leads to your smartwatch crash. So close some apps or functions not in use.
● If your smartwatch still doesn't have response, please try performing a factory reset. Then reboot it to check.
● If the resetting cannot change the case, your smartwatch hardware may be damaged, please contact with our after-sales service or take it to the repair store to fix.
● There may be something wrong with the smartwatch system, please turn off your smartwatch, then reboot it to check.
● Your smartwatch battery power may be insufficient, please charge the watch for about 10 minutes, then turn on it.
● If the problem still exists, there may be something wrong with the system or hardware, please send it back to the factory to examine and repair.
For Gearbest customers: If you have other questions about your KingWear KW88 3G smartwatch phone unmentioned in this post, welcome to submit your questions at our Support Center. We will try our best to deal with your problems as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|KingWear KW88 3G smartwatch phone user manual in English|
|Fix KingWear KW88 smartwatch phone battery & camera issues|
|Fix KW88 smartwatch network, Bluetooth, SIM card issues|
|How to pair any KingWear KW88 Smartwatch Phone|
|KingWear KW88 smartwatch phone ROM firmware|
Xiaomi AMAZFIT GPS sports smartwatch FAQ