ByZim Watson 2017-07-06 20001
|The WIFI connection always breaking.|
|The MD81 mini camera won't connect to WIFI.|
|The MD81 mini camera won't turn on.|
|There is noise in the recorded videos.|
The most probable reason for this is poor network connection. Try the following:
● Make sure the camera's charged. If the battery is low, charge it for some time using the original charger. Make sure the device you are connecting to the camera (cell phone, iPad, tablet, etc.) has enough battery power as well.
● Move the camera closer to the WIFI router with fewer obstacles to ensure a stronger and better WIFI network.
● If you connect the camera to a phone to watch the recording live, turn on the phone's 4G network to provide a better internet connection. And make sure the camera's WIFI signal is also strong.
● Make sure the WIFI password you input is correct.
● If the password is correct, but the connection still fails, connect your phone to the WIFI signal to check whether the WIFI is working. If not, the problem is with the WIFI signal or the router. Try resetting the WIFI router and reconnecting.
● However, if the WIFI is working fine, but the camera still won't connect, there is probably something wrong with the camera itself. Try resetting it by pressing the reset button. Remember to remove the Micro SD card before the reset - otherwise , you're risking losing your data.
● The battery may have run out. Charge the camera for some time and try to turn in back on.
● If the indicator light doesn't go on, it means that the USB power cable or the charger is broken. Try using another cable or charger. If the indicator light still won't come on, the problem is probably with the battery. Contact the after-sales service for battery replacement.
● Current noises are completely normal when if you've recorded the video while the camera is connected to a power source. Avoid charging the camera while recording.
● Another reason could be low battery. Make sure the camera is charged before recording.
● If the above does not help resolve the issue, a related component might be damaged. Contact the after-sales for suggestions.
If you have lost the MD81 mini camera's user manual, you can download the digital version MD81 mini camera user manual for our Gearbest blog.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the MD81 mini camera from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide