ByNiki Jones 2019-01-22 2788
Yes , an App is needed to connect H1 with the devices to sync all exercise data and sleeping data etc.
Yes, both H1 & H2 work with devices with system higher than Android 4.4 or iOS 7 whether it's smart phones or tablets.
Note: H1& H2 do not work with Windows Phone yet. ( ways to check your phone version: for IOS: Setting--General--about phone--check out the version ; for Android: setting--about phone,--check out the version )
Theoretically the battery lasts Approximately 10 hours as most. If you use it to listen to music or browse websites, the battery life will be shortened. But if you just use it as a watch to know the time, it can last two or three days.
Note: When the battery left 15%, it will switches to the power saving mode. We design it like that so that when in low battery, you still can us it as a normal watch.
Yes, you can mute the notifications. (Menu - Settings - Sound - Volumes)
Quick access: Quick menu - Sounds.
1. Slide the dial to the right ,find the "Setting" button then pull-down the screen find the "About Watch", then you can see the "Wireless Update";
2. Check for updates , if you have not connect with WiFi , it will warm you to connect first;
3. When the watch is connected with the WiFi , slide the screen to the left back to the "Check for Update", then you could update your firmware ROM;
Note: If the watch's battery is less than 80%, you need to get charged first before you update the firmware.
(Firmware ROM Wireless update and upgrade your H1 via PC Learn it from Youtube)
1. Download file flash tool for mtk smartwatch devices;
2. Download firmware H1 Smartwatch from microweartech support;
3. After download all file exstrak with WinRAR,install one by one driver;
4. Open flash tool.exe , chose tab mtk scatter loading,search scatter loading file from H1 firmware, after add mtk scatter file chose tab format all and download;
5. Turn off H1 smartwatch connect to computer;
6. Back to flash tool chose download button and hold power button smartwatch 5 second and Wait flashing in progress and finish with Green icon success!
Note: Make sure that you did not change any software code before it became brick , since some customers change some code of the H1 , then they can not upgrade when following our steps.
1. Open "Funfit" App , go to the "More", then pull-down the screen find the "About Watch";
2. Then you can see the "Check for new version".
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Microwear H1 or H2 Smartwatch phone from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always hAppy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Alfawise Y1 smart phone watch review: a watch, a phone and a fitness tracker for $13.27|
|Xiaomi Youpin TwentySeventeen quartz watch: Keep track of time in style|
|Alfawise KW88 Pro smartwatch phone review: A wonderful Christmas gift for men|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Quick Start Guide