ByJoe Horner 2019-11-03 8680
Please open the Bluetooth menu of the device you wish to pair your TicPods 2 to, and select to "Forget" or "Unpair" any previous pairings that may exist between your device and your TicPods 2. Then, place the TicPods 2 into their charging case and close, then open the lid to restart them. Next, try to pair your TicPods 2 to your chosen device again.
Note: Please also disconnect any connections that may exist with other devices and your TicPods 2 before you try to a different device. The earbuds can just connect to one device at the same time.
1. Please delete any prior pairings to your phone by selecting to "unpair" or "forget" your TicPods 2 in your phone's Bluetooth menu. Please then turn off your phone's Bluetooth.
2. Take out both TicPods 2 earbuds from the charging case and put them in your ears at the same time. Please make sure you have put them in properly.
3. Tap both earbuds 5 times at the same time. The earbuds were paired successfully if you hear a pairing message.
NOTE: If you do not hear any message, please put the earbuds into the charging case and do the above steps again.
After pairing successfully, put the earbuds into the charging case, close, then open the lid. Then take the earbuds out, turn your phone's Bluetooth back on, and connect them to your phone.
Please first ensure that you have the best possible fit when inserting your TicPods 2 into your ears. Please try the additional tips included in the product's packaging, or replacement tips from a 3rd party source, if needed. If the problem persists, please then open the Mobvoi app on your phone, and select Account> Send Feedback> TicpodPro> Enter the keywords "OTA Update" in the main feedback box, along with your email address. Once submitted, our tech team will manually push an update to your Mobvoi app for your TicPods 2 within a business day or two.
It is possible to use the right earbud individually, but not the left earbud.
The microphone is located on the right earbud, which functions as the Bluetooth Master Control Earbud. How it works is that phone calls/music will be transferred from your phone to the right earbud, and then from the right earbud to the left earbud. So you can leave the left earbud in the charging case, close the case, and continue to listen to calls/music using just your right earbud.
1. If you are using an iOS phone, please make sure to answer calls by double tapping the TicPods 2, or switch audio methods from iPhone to earbuds on the call screen manually.
2. If you are using an Android phone, please go to the Bluetooth settings menu, and find the connection for TicPods 2 Free. Click it and make sure the audio connection is successful, otherwise connect it manually.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide