ByAdan Flannigan 2019-06-21 1132
The mouse tested on this site is the wireless MX Master 2S mouse from Logitech.
● Open the Settings app and select the entry help function.
● Click the additional touch switch in the Touch setting to turn it on.
● Click "Pointing Device" below.
● Make sure that the power switch of the Bluetooth mouse is on, and then click "Bluetooth device ...".
● Select the mouse in the device list.
● Make sure that the pairing is complete.
● When the extra touch is on and the mouse is paired, a circular mouse pointer similar to Little White Point is displayed on the iPad. Continue right-clicking on the "i" button to adjust the settings.
● Select a custom mouse button.
● You can click the mouse button you want to customize and select the desired shortcut function from the list, for example, the page key to call the background, the middle key lock, and so on.
You can also adjust the speed at which the mouse pointer moves under the page with the additional touch settings or specify whether the menu should always be displayed.
It's worth noting that starting with iOS 13, you can also use the mouse on iPhone, which should be suitable for users in colder winter areas, such as when wearing gloves.
|You may also want to read:|
|new Dell XPS 15 (7590): price, specs, features and launch date|
|Huami Amazfit Bip 2 released: equipped with Huangshan No. 1 chip and ECG monitor for 699 yuan|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 NFC version VS Samsung Galaxy Fit smart band|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide