ByAdan Flannigan 2019-11-22 20651
● Make sure TV is not muted.
● Increase the volume of the TV.
● Make sure the TV is not set to SAP (secondary audio protocol)
● Make sure TV input is correct (someone may have accidentally pressed the "aux" input button or similar causing the TV to use an input with no sound going to it)
● Make sure there is not a pair of headphones connected to the TV audio out jack on the side or front of your TV.
● Check all of the cables that are connected into the back of your TV. (it is possible the TV was moved slightly and a cable has become disconnected or loose)
● If you have a receiver or surround sound connected to your TV, turn it on and see if you get sound coming from the external speakers.
● Turn off the TV, cable box, and anything else connected to the TV. Sometimes turning everything off and then back on can fix the problem.
● If using an "S" video cable into an input on the back of your TV, these cables carry no sound, just video, so make sure you connect an audio cable too.
● Hook up an external device to the "TV audio out" input. This will be the test to see if it is a TV circuit board malfunction or the speakers are faulty in your TV.
● If you are connected to a set box or TV Box, use the included remote and go into the "menu". Check to make sure sound settings are set correctly.
Notice: If the set-top box is connected using an Audio/Video (A/V) connection, make sure the A/V cables are connected securely to the appropriate video input on the TV.
● Perform a power reset on the TV.
Step 1: Turn off the television.
Step 2: Unplug the television power cord (mains lead) from the electrical outlet.
Step 3: Let the television remain without power for 60 seconds.
Step 4: Plug the power cord (mains lead) back into the electrical outlet.
Step 5: Turn on the television.
● If the issue is not resolved after performing a power reset, reset the TV to the original factory settings .
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide