ByNiki Jones 2019-10-19 1103
Using the virtual navigation bar, you can directly click the task key of the navigation bar (square icon), enter the multi-task interface, click the circular icon below, you can clean up all daemons, and slide the application tab around to close a single application.
Using navigation gestures, first, slide your finger up the edge of the bottom bar and stay for a while to get directly into the multitasking interface. Click on the circular icon below to clean up all the daemons. Sliding the application label left and right closes a single application.
When there are a lot of programs in the background, but you don't want to close them all, just click on the lock icon at the top right of the application card to close the lock so that the app is locked, and then click clean up the background and you won't clean up the app.
1. First, open the phone and click [Settings] on the phone desktop.
2. After entering the setup interface, slide to the end, and click the [about Mobile phone] option.
3. Then find [Version Number] and click 7 times in a row until "you are now in developer mode" .
4. Return to the previous system setup interface, find [Developer Options], and click Open.
5. After entering the developer options interface, click [Memory] to view the memory usage.
1. Enter the mobile phone desktop and click the [Camera] icon.
2. After entering the camera, slide up from the position of the arrow flag until more functional options appear.
3. In the feature options pulled out, find the [Settings] option and click to enter.
4. Click "Shot on OnePlus watermark" to set the photo watermark.
1. First, open a phone and click [Settings] on the phone desktop.
2. After entering the settings interface, find the [Other Advanced Settings] option and click Open.
3. Then find the [Game Mode] option and click on Open.
4. After entering the game mode interface, you can set options such as power saving, network acceleration, and so on.
1. First, open the phone and click [Settings] on the desktop of the phone.
2. After entering the one-plus system setup interface, find the [Body Gesture] option and click Open.
3. Then find the [Flip Mute Option] on the somatosensory gesture interface and turn on the back switch.
1. First, let's go to the desktop of a phone and click [Settings] on the desktop.
2. Click to open [Status Bar] on the settings page.
3. Finally, click to open the switch [Show Real-time Network Speed].
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide