BySophia Windsor 2019-10-06 27122
● First, please make sure if you pair the i11 TWS with your phone or PC in a right way. If you want to pair the i11 TWS with your Android phone, you can check in this pairing guide: How to pair the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones with your android phone or iPhone?, While if you want to pair the i11 TWS with PC, you can refer to this guide: How to connect i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones to PC or laptop (Windows 10)?
● Check if both of the i11 TWS earbuds have enough power. You can check their power status via the LED indicator light. If the LED indicator light on both earbuds shows red, your i11 TWS earphones run in low power. So you should put them in the charging case to charge for it.
● If your i11 TWS earphones have enough power, keep on wearing both pieces for about 5 minutes while listening to an audio or video on your phone.
● Try analyzing if the problem comes from the headphones or from the media. To do that you can disconnect the i11 TWS Bluetooth connection with your phone and connect it with another phone to see if it works normally.
● Check whether the track you are playing is mono, as the mono tracks play only one side in any speakers or headphones. So you can try playing different musics or videos.
● If the left or right i11 TWS earbud still doesn’t work after changing to another media device, you can try enabling and disabling the Bluetooth function in your phone.
● If the problem still exists, you can take both the earphones out of the charging case and leave them for a few hours. Meanwhile, remove the “i11” from the connection history list on your phone. Then put the earphones in the charging case and take them out to try pairing them with your phone once again.
● If all the methods above didn’t solve the problem of only one side of i11TWS earphones not working, the earbud itself may break down. You’d better ask for the professional repair or after-sale service.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones from us and still have problems after reading the post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones connection issues and detailed solutions|
|How to connect i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones to PC or laptop (Windows 10)?|
|How to change the language of the i11 TWS Bluetooth earphones?|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|