ByJoe Horner 2019-07-12 4324
Yes, the Q9 Smart Watch compatible with Apple and Android phones.
iOS phones: support for ios8.0 or above.
Android phones: support for Android version 4.3 or above.
No, the Q9 smart watch have no camera, but equipped with a remote control camera function.
If you have purchased Q9 Smart Watch from us and still have problem after reading the method please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy and willing to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Huami Amazfit Bip 2 VS Xiaomi Mi band 4|
|Top 4 troubleshooting about Lenovo watch 9|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi band 4 and Mi Fit App version?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)