BySophia Windsor 2019-11-21 14437
Although all the Realme phones still run the ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Pie, it offers the system-wide dark mode feature that is similar to Android 10. With this feature, you can not only use the dark theme on your phone’s system and dedicated apps, but also can enable the dark mode feature on third-party apps including some unsupported apps like WhatsApp.
So with the ColorOS 6, it becomes very easy for you to activate the system-wide dark mode, as you don’t need to enable the developer options on your phone and turn on the "override force-dark" setting to get the dark mode feature.
In addition, as the new ColorOS 7 will be launched in November, we believe that the system-wide dark mode feature will be further optimized in it.
The system-wide dark mode feature enhances phone’s entire interface with a sleek dark look, which offers a more immersive visual experience and also make the contents and apps on your phone easier to see.
In addition, the dark theme will reduce the eye strain and avoid discomfort caused by phone’s light when you are using the phone in low light environment or at night.
Moreover, the system-wide dark mode feature is more power-saving than the normal mode, so you will have longer using time under the dark mode.
Want to know if your Realme phone has system-wide dark mode feature? Here is a full list of Realme phones and their system versions that have offered the dark mode option in the settings.
● Realme 1: ColorOS 6.0 (vCPH1861EX_11_C.45)
● Realme U1: ColorOS 6.0(vRMX1831EX_11_C.15)
● Realme 5 ColorOS 6.0 (vRMX1911EX_11_A.18)
● Realme 5 Pro: ColorOS 6.0 (vRMX1971EX_11.A.11)
● Realme X: ColorOS 6.0 (vRMX1901EX_11.A.09)
● Realme XT: ColorOS 6.0(vRMX1921_11_A.11)
● Realme 3 Pro: ColorOS 6.0(vRMX1851EX_11_A.20)
● Realme 3: ColorOS 6.0(vRMX1821EX_11.A.24)
● Realme 3i: ColorOS 6.0(vRMX1821EX_11.A.24)
● Realme C1: ColorOS 6.0 (vRMX1805EX_11_A.62)
● Realme C2: ColorOS 6.0 (vRMX1941EX_11.A.18)
● Realme 2: ColorOS 6.0 (vRMX1805EX_11_A.62)
● Realme 2 Pro: ColorOS 6.0 (vRMX1801EX_11_C.25)
● Realme X2 Pro: ColorOS 6.1
● Realme X2 Pro Master Edition: ColorOS 6.1
If your phone’s name is on the supported list, but there is no dark mode option in the settings, please check if your phone’s system version is the same as the version on the list or it is above the version like ColorOS 7.
If your phone’s version is not the latest version yet, please head to "Settings" - click "Software Updates" to update your Realme phone to the latest version.
However, if it shows that it is already the latest version, the latest OTA update may haven’t reached your phones. You need to wait patiently for the OTA update notification. If you don’t want to wait anymore, you can head to the Realme official software update website to download and install the latest firmware manually.
If your Realme phones have the dark mode feature, just follow the steps below to activate it:
Step 1. Navigate phone’s "Settings".
Step 2. Click "realme lab".
Step 3. Hit on "Dark Mode" tab.
Step 4. Switch the "Enable Now" button to on.
Step 5. If you want to enable the dark mode on third party apps, you can click the "Dark Mode for Third-Party Apps" tab, and then activate the dark mode feature of the apps one by one.
That’s it. Just do as the steps above and enjoy the popular system-wide dark mode feature on your Realme phones.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)