ByGB Blog Official 2018-07-03 1215
But what happens to your old phone after you upgrade?
We have a cool idea that you'll love: we will show you how to turn it into an IP camera in a few easy steps!
● One old smartphone with camera.
● One charger for the phone.
● Wi-Fi to connect to the network.
● One device to view the video which shoots by the smartphone.
● Install two applications: AtHome Video streamer and AtHome camera.
● Download and install "AtHome Video streamer" – iOS/Android version (other apps probably work but this one definitely does).
● Launch the app.
● Get your CID, user name and password.
● Download and install the app "AtHome camera".
● Launch it on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
● Then enter your CID to connect and watch live video.
|You may also want to read:|
|Seeing is believing: can I use my cell phone as a dash cam?|
|Keeping it old school: how to downgrade from Win 10 to Win 7|
For the purpose of this article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide