ByAdan Flannigan 2019-07-19 3947
For our mobile phone to detect the WiFi network, it is as simple as restarting it, putting it in "airplane mode" and, without leaving this mode, activating the WiFi connection. This way, the device will show the MiDroneMini_XXXXXXXX network and we can connect to it (remember, password 123456789).
Once this is achieved, we deactivate the airplane mode and use it as normal. This is a temporary solution, because every time you turn off the drone you would have to redo this process.
The Xiaomi USB amplifier is able to detect the WiFi channel of the MITU Mini Drone and amplify it to a 2.4 GHz signal called MiDroneMini_XXXXXX_plus (and the same key), which will already be visible to our terminal.
This solution is economical and has the advantage that it generates a WiFi connection with greater coverage than the original, but with the disadvantage that you will have to be charged with the USB amplifier and a powerbank or an OTG cable to power it from the mobile.
This last solution is definitive and does not require additional accessories to control our MITU Mini Drone.
● Download the following file and unzip it on your PC. Click here to download the program
● Open the folder "sml-3.1.0> sml" and run the exe file as administrator. If a driver installation pop-up window appears, accept. You can also install them manually from the path "sml-3.1.0> sml> Driver". Once executed, we should open the SML program in Chinese.
● Click on the upper right button indicated, choose "Yes" and a new window will appear to select the necessary .pks and .bin files (in this order) located within the "image" folder. Click on the search buttons and locate both files, as shown in the following image.
● Finally, press the lower left button indicated and connect, without turning it on, our MITU Mini Drone to the PC via USB cable. Wait until the progress bar reaches 100% and turns green. All right, we can disconnect the drone and turn it on. If everything went well, you should see the WiFi 2.4 GHZ MiDroneMini_XXXXXXXX network and connect to it (remember, password 123456789).
Going from 5.8 GHz to 2.4 GHz does not necessarily mean that we lose coverage or signal quality, indeed, there are users who have experienced greater stability over long distances.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to change the language of Xiaomi Mi band 4?|
|AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and Ryzen 9 3900X first benchmark of the in games released|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to Turn off Windows 10 Dark Mode?