ByAdeline Belluz 2018-01-04 4030
● Maybe system memory causes the system to crash. Long press the power button about 15 seconds to restart the tablet, and check if it can work fine.
● Maybe the installed software has some problem and results in the tablet can't enter Android system. Connect the Onda tablet to power source, then restore it to factory setting: press the power button and volume + button at the same time --- the tablet will enter Recovery Mode --- press volume button to choose "wipe data/factory reset" --- press the power button to confirm --- press volume button to choose "Yes -- delete all user data" --- choose "reboot system now" after resetting and wait for 5 - 10 minutes.
If above methods don't work, you could download responding firmware to flash the Onda V919 Air tablet. Or else, ask the seller for help.
● Check if the shutdown problem is caused by lacking power. Charge the tablet and power on it later to see if it works properly.
● The dual system tablet will close a system while switching to another system, which may cause the black screen problem. Wait for a moment to check if the device works fine.
● Maybe the Windows system has problem, you could try to re-install system to solve the black screen issue.
● Check the power supply. Make sure that your tablet has enough power, if it doesn't, charge the tablet for half an hour and power on it again.
● Maybe your tablet is in sleep mode. Short press the power button to turn off sleep mode.
● Press and hold the power button about 10 seconds to reboot the Onda tablet, then check if it works.
Maybe the tablet's firmware is damaged. You could connect the device to a computer, download corresponding firmware to flash the tablet if it can be recognized by the computer, or else contact the seller for help.
● Close hardly used programs running in the background to save your battery power.
● Adjust brightness level to moderate to decrease power consumption (don't keep the brightness level too low, because low brightness is harmful to your eyes).
● Maybe the system has something wrong, which needs to flash.
If the tablet doesn't work after trying above solutions, the device's battery is broken.
● Firstly, make sure that your wireless router is on and the tablet is within range. You could connect another smart device to the router, if the device can connect successfully and use the internet, that's mean your wireless router is fine.
● Then, check the issues on your WiFi router.
A. The tablet always showing you "Obtaining IP address" and "Connecting", but actually the device is unable to connect the WiFi. Thus, you can reset your router: disconnect power supply of the router and wait for about 10 minutes, finally restart the router to try again.
B. You have connected too many devices to the router, which causes IP address conflict and thus your tablet fails to connect the internet. Therefore, you could set a static IP for those connected devices.
● For dual-system tablet, if A system can connect to WiFi but B system cannot, maybe the B system's WiFi firmware has problem, you can try flashing it; if both systems can't connect to WiFi, that means WiFi firmware is damaged.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Onda V919 Air tablet from us, but the user manual doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Top 8 tablet bestsellers on GearBest in 2017|
|What's new features of MIUI 9 and how to update your Xiaomi phones?|