BySophia Windsor 2017-10-19 2269
● Have you rooted or flashed your smartphone? If you have rooted your smartphone, please uninstall the root software or revoke root right.
● It may be due to the system reading error, please try rebooting your smartphone and check if the camera goes back to normal.
● The cache or SD card memory of your smartphone may be insufficient, please clear the cache or uninstall some large size apps in your phone, or you can also try changing to a larger capacity SD card. In addition, if many apps are running in the background, try closing them and restarting the camera.
● Some errors may occur on the camera related apps during the process of installation or update. Please try uninstalling the camera related apps and see if the camera starts to work properly.
● If all the solutions above don't solve the camera problems, there may be something wrong with your smartphone camera on the tech side. Take your smartphone to a repair shop or send it back to the factory to fix.
● Please check whether you have removed the insulation plaster on your smartphone. The insulation plaster may affect the photos' quality, so it's better to tear it off.
● There may be some dirt on the camera, please clean the camera with a soft cloth. Then check if the problem disappears.
● The camera app on your smartphone may be faulty, try installing another camera app to check if the lines disappear.
● Please adjust the camera parameters: select incandescent lamp mode in white balance, bring down the contrast and increase the saturation.
● If adjusting the camera parameters doesn't work, please try clearing the camera's data. Open the camera app - go to photos - go to Settings - Reset. Alternatively, you can clear the camera's data via Settings - Apps - Camera - Clear data. After the process has finished, check if the line has disappeared.
● If the lines still exist on the camera or photos taken, there may be something wrong with the camera itself, take it to the repair store or send it back to the factory to fix.
● Are you using your phone's original camera app?
If not, the newly installed camera app may be incompatible with your phone. Try uninstalling the third party software and check if the rear camera goes back to normal.
● Too much cache in your smartphone may also affect the camera function, so please try clearing the cache of the camera: Settings - Apps - Camera - Clear data. After thew process has finished, reboot your smartphone to check if the rear camera starts working properly.
● The online OTA update may help solve this problem. Go to Settings - System update. Then, update the system to the latest version. (Make sure you are using Wi-Fi and are not downloading updates on data connection).
● If the online OTA update doesn't help, try flashing your smartphone. You can download the latest official Ulefone Metal 4G Smartphone firmware from our Gearbest blog.
● If all the attempts fail, your smartphone's rear camera may be the problem. Take it to a repair store or send it back to the factory to fix.
● This may be due to software reading errors, so please reboot your smartphone and see if all goes back to normal.
● You may have accidentally selected the "Auto-rotate" option in Settings. Deselect "Auto-rotate" option: Settings - Display & brightness - close "Auto-rotate".
● If the problem persists, there may be something wrong with the rear camera itself. Take it to a repair store or send it back to the factory to fix.
● Please try clearing the data of your smartphone's camera: Open the camera app - go to your photos - click the Settings icon - and click Reset. Alternatively, you can clear the camera data via Settings - Apps - Camera - Clear data.
● The objects you are shooting may be out of the camera's focus range. Try focusing on closer objects to check if the camera functions normally.
● You may have set your phone camera to macro mode. If this is the case, set the camera to the normal or default mode, since the macro mode is only suitable for shooting objects up close.
● Is the light in the area too bright or too low? If so, try shooting in areas with a good source of light.
● The color of the object you are shooting may be the issue. If you are shooting an object in a low contrast scene (the background is almost the same color as the subject of the photo), you camera may have a hard time focusing. Try focusing the camera on a different object first and then head back into the scene.
● Have you recently installed any third party software related to personalized themes or screen brightness? If so, try uninstalling the third party software and check if the rear camera can now focus better.
● The inability to focus may also be caused by the shaking of your smartphone during picture taking. Try to keep the phone still when taking photos and remain still a few moments after clicking the shutter.
● Check if there are any foreign object inside the camera. If there is, take the phone to a repair store or contact our after-sales service to ask for professional help.
● If all the workarounds don't help, the problems may be caused by hardware problems. Contact our after-sales service to ask for a product return and factory repair.
Has this guide helped to solve your Ulefone Metal 4G Smartphone camera issues? If you have other problems related to the Ulefone Metal Smartphone camera not covered in this post, you are welcome to submit your questions at our Support Center. We will try our best to deal with your problems in the most efficient manner.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix Ulefone Metal smartphone power on/off & password issues|
|Solve Ulefone Metal 4G smartphone screen problems|
|Fix Ulefone Metal battery drain & charging issues|
|Ulefone Metal smartphone ROM firmware|
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Realme Buds Air Pairing Problems Fix Guide