ByGB Blog Official 2017-10-27 12187
Black screen problem is a common problem for all devices with displays. Here is the black screen image of Anet A8:
To solve the problem, just follow the steps below:
A. Check the power indicator, if the light is on, move to Step 2.
B. If the light is off, check the wire connection & voltage selection if they are correct.
C. If the light is off and they are correct, you need to replace a power supply.
A. Check if the 40 x 40 fan is running. If not, please check the wire connection between power & mainboard is correct and the wire is not loose.
B. Click Reset Button on the mainboard, then check the D1 indicator:
- If D1 lights on for a second then went out and the screen is black, try to reconnect screen wire for several times, if still not working, you need to replace a screen.
- If the D1 indicator is always off and the screen is black, you need to replace a mainboard.
White square shows like below picture:
You need to check Anet A8's mainboard - click reset button and check the D1 indicator:
- If D1 lights on for a second then went out and the screen is full of white square, try to reconnect screen wire for several times. When it's well connected, click the reset button. If still not working, you need to replace a screen.
- If the D1 indicator is always off and the screen is full of white square, you need to replace a mainboard.
● Mainboard is sensitive to static electricity. Please touch a grounded object to release static electricity before an operation.
● Please ensure the power wire connection is correct.
● Please cut off the power when changing interface connection.
For GearBest customers: if you purchased this Anet A8 3D printer from our GearBest website and still have problems on Anet A8 after reading this handy guide, please contact our Support Center for further help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solutions for Anet A8 3D printer temperature problems|
|Fix Anet A8 3D printer motor & limited switch issues|
|Anet A8 3D printer operation & installation guide|
|How to DIY the Anet A8 3D Prusa i3 printer|