ByAdeline Belluz 2018-03-02 3284
● If you charge the Chuwi tablet with its original charging cable and adapter, maybe the charging equipment has quality problem; if you don't charge it with its original charging equipment, maybe the cable and adapter don't work with the device. Thus, charge the tablet with another 100 - 240V 5V 2A AC adapter.
● Press and hold the power button to reset the tablet about 15 seconds, then plug it to the power source, short press the power button twice and long press it for 5 seconds. After that, check if the Chuwi Hi8 Pro can power on or not.
● Connect the tablet to power with its power adapter, press and hold its power button about 30 seconds to activate the tablet battery, leave the button until it starts.
● If all above methods don't help, maybe a certain component of the charging interface is loose and cause the tablet cannot be charged, you should better contact the aftersale service.
If you have installed battery management software on the Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet to manage its battery power, maybe this problem will occur. Uninstall the software to charge the device again, if it's not caused by battery management software, restore your Chuwi tablet's Android system to factory reset or download its ROM firmware to flash your tablet.
Test the sensitivity of touch screen by switching the Android and Windows system: if the touch screen responds to your action slowly in both system, download Chuwi Hi8 Pro ROM firmware to flash your tablet, then test again. If the touch screen is just not sensitive enough in Windows system, update the touch screen drive or flash its system.
The touch screen fails to respond to your operation. Long press the power button to restart the Hi8 Pro tablet PC, then switch its system and check if the tablet works properly. Or you can use volume + and volume - to select an option then press the power button to confirm.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet PC from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|Chuwi Hi8 Pro CWI513 tablet troubleshooting guide|
|Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet not powering on? Here are solutions|
|Chuwi Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 tablet review: great performance at a bargain price|
● Over 110,000 products
● 18 different categories
● 11 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to choose a water-saving faucet