BySteve Lowry 2018-05-12 11426
● Check whether the side brush is stuck, such as the hair is wrapped around the side brush, check and clean it;
● Remove and clean the side brush, and then reinstalled;
● If there is no effect in cleaning, you need to change the side brush motor. In serious cases, you need to change the motherboard;
● If it still fails, it can only be returned to the factory for maintenance.
● First check if the bumper will rebound. If it does not rebound, you need to reinstall the bumper. Note that the screw should not be tightened too tightly to keep it resilient;
● Clean and wipe the bumper to prevent dirt and dirt from obstructing the abnormal work caused by the sensor;
● If it still does not work, the sensor on the bumper is bad and the bumper needs to be replaced.
There is something wrong with the motherboard and side brush, so you need to replace the side brush and the motherboard.
There is a problem with the cliff sensor. Clean the cliff sensor and clean the nose wheel.
Usually the wheel is stuck by other things, remove and clean the wheels, and reinstall them.
Please clear the nose wheel, like the picture follow:
● Run the vacuum without mop holder would reduce the times of being stuck;
● Remove excess clutter from floors before cleaning. (e.g. Electronic cords, fan or chair with bar stand);
● Put a pad under the feet of furniture to increase the space under the furniture, letting vacuum going through freely.
● Please clean the both ends of the bristle brush and the brush motion link;
● Clean the dust bin and primary filter;
● Try to use Spot mode.
● Check if the robot is in "max" mode (this mode increases noise due to suction)
● Please make sure the dust box is installed;
● Check whether the rubber band at the end of the sweep is dropped;
● Check whether the brush is installed or if the file inside the dust box is dropped;
● Please remove and clean the turbo brush.
Wheels or side brushes issue
Check wheels or side brushes
Cliff sensor or bumper sensor failure
Clean cliff sensor and check bumper sensor
Main body gets stuck
Move main body and start again
Turbo brush no work
Check turbo brush
Lack of Dustbin
Check if the dustbin is put inside the robot, check if the filter is put inside the dustbin.
Please ensure the power switch at the side of robot is ON before charging.
● Install the dry mop and mop holder at the bottom of robot;
● Add some water to the water tank and the install it (usually 100ml water is used for cleaning one room, and 300ml for cleaning the whole house.);
● This function is only applied for hard floor (E.g. Wood floor and tile);
Warning: no carpet while using mopping function; no water tank installed while charging; no detergent; no water tank installed while the robot is in scheduling mode.
Note: must clean the vacuum twice a week and change a new high efficiency filter once a month.
● Please clean the both ends of the bristle brush and the brush motion link regularly;
● Please clean the dust bin, primary filter and high efficiency filter regularly;
● Take apart the side brushes to clean the dust and any hair and ensure that the side brushes can turn freely;
● Clean the bumper, sensors and two charging pins at the bottom of the vacuum.
Note: keep the robot ON after scheduling.
● Aim the remote toward the robot and press the "CLEAN" button to wake the robot when it is in sleeping mode. You will hear one "beep".
● Please adjust the "CLOCK" time on remote display to your local time.
● While still aiming the remote toward the robot, set the "PLAN" time on the remote that you want the robot to begin cleaning.
● When you are done setting the time, press the "PLAN" button on the remote to save your schedule program. You will hear 1 "beep" if you have successfully completed the schedule setting program.
● Re-start the vacuum.
● Adjust the "PLAN" time on remote display to 00:00.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased ILIFE V7S Pro Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaner from us and still have problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.