ByAdeline Belluz 2018-05-11 9485
Generally, your ILIFE robot cleaner doesn't work at the point you set in auto cleaning mode because you set the mode incorrect. Follow the instructions to use the schedule mode:
A. Make a plan on the screen: pressing the PLAN button on the screen to adjust hour and minute, and pressing Home button will increase the number, while STOP button will decrease the number. After setting the correct hour and minute, press CLEAN button to confirm.
B. Make a plan by remote control: aiming at the vacuum, then pressing the CLOCK button to enter the schedule mode and pressing the direction key to set the starting time; pressing the CLEAN button, then you will hear 1 beep, which shows that you make a plan successfully.
If you still don't know how to operate, go to ILIFE X5 robotic vacuum cleaner troubleshooting video guide and the video will show you the steps.
The steps of canceling a schedule：
A. Cancel a plan on the screen: pressing PLAN button for 5 seconds and then press CLEAN button.
B. Cancel a plan by remote control: adjust the time displayed on the screen to 00:00.
● Keep the robot ON after scheduling.
● Once the plan is made successfully, the vacuum will start working at this time automatically every day.
● If the button at one side of the robot is OFF, the plan will be canceled and you need to re-set a schedule.
ILIFE V5 Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - SILVER
The anti-collision sensors cannot find any obstacle because the lens on bumper is covered by dirt. Just clean the lens with cleaning cloth or tissue to let the sensors work properly.
If it still doesn't work after removing the dirt on the lens, you should change a new bumper for your ILIFE X5 smart cleaner.
E06 means your ILIFE X5's bumper failure. In this case, check if something causes the bumper failure, if yes, just fix it. If it doesn't help, change another bumper to try again, or send it back to the seller for repairs.
● You haven't opened the power button on your ILIFE X5. So please ensure the power switch on one side of your robot is on before charging.
● There is something cover on the charging connection point of your device. Clean the cleaner's electrode plate and remove the dirt on the surface.
● The charging cradle has something wrong. Charge the ILIFE X5 with its charging adapter, if the original adapter doesn't work, change another suitable adapter to charge again.
If above methods don't help, maybe the main board or control panel is broken. You should go to a professional fixing shop to resolve this problem, or contact the seller for further help.
The touch panel displays E04 because its main body is picked up. Please hold up the cleaner and rotate its wheels manually, then leave it on the floor.
That's because the right wheels are over / lack current. Please check the wheels and remove the matter inside them. If the cleaning doesn't help, change a wheel unit for your smart cleaner, or contact the seller for aftersale service.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the ILIFE X5 Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaner from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Easy tutorial for solving ILIFE V7 vacuum cleaner 6 problems|
|How to choose a suitable iLife robot vacuum cleaner|
|Xiaomi smart robot vacuum cleaner: affordable high-end functionality|